The Arden is inspired by various military branches and decades (including the marching band) with a twist of luxury and sparkle.
• 7.5” Wide x 5.5” Tall x 8.5” Long (including bill)
1 – 1.76oz/50g skein of Trendsetter Kash- 4 mir 65% Cashmere, 35% Silk. (approx110yds/101m)
• US 7 / 4.5mm needles to knit at or set of double pointed needles to knit in the round, OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• 1/2 Yard of lining fabric of your choosing.
• Buckram Frame
• Millinery Elastic
• Millinery Comb (optional)
• 2 Swarovski Crystal buttons & beads (optional, be creative!)
16 stitches and 28 rows = 4”/10cm over seed stitch. TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE
HOW TO WEAR:
• The Arden sits atop of your head, it is not meant to fit snuggly at the ears.
• The elastic secures the hat in place on your head. The elastic is tucked under your hair (not under your chin).
• A hair comb may be added for extra support
If you need help procuring the buckram frame and/or millinery elastic, please let me know, I have a few available.
♥ ♥ ♥